Friday, March 25, 2011

Be more lucky, dog!

First blog post. Yay! I always wonder why people blog. It seems silly. Why would anyone care what I have to say? Well here's why...because I'm not just saying, I'm doing! I'm trying to help these wonderful, little Lucky Dogs find awesome, forever homes. When Bianca (the best husky/lab mix the world has ever known) died in September 2010, I decided that I wanted to be a foster parent. My partner, Erik, and I had seen a Lucky Dog Animal Rescue adoption event at Howl in Baltimore and I decided to research their organization. Check them out for yourself (http://www.luckydoganimalrescue.org/) and you'll see why it was easy to become a Lucky Dog foster parent. I'm sharing these dogs because I want them to have a greater chance of finding the wonderful home that they so deserve. Who knows, one of them might end up with YOU! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment